Re: Dow & Gold

At 11:09 AM 9/27/97 +0200, Marco Guglielmo wrote:
>Hi to the list,
>
>Why Equis is still waiting to introduce in Metastock an automatic
>trendline breakout detection using the Explorer function or an alert
>message: Superchart has this capability since the first release..... I
>think this is a usefull features in particular when managing a lot of
>stocks. I asked to Equis to introduce this features since the release of
>the MS5.0 release: their answer was they would have introduced it in a
>later release, but up to know it is still missing: is is too difficult
>to program it?
>
>Regards
>
>Marco Guglielmo

Marco -

   I, too, wish to see MetaStock assume the capability of "seeing" when a
line is crossed, be that a Trendline, a Fibonacci line, a Gann line, a Raff
Regression Channel, whatever line.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/