Re: "Long" OLE connection e.g. from MS to Excel: How?

To all users:
I have what is probably a newbie question concerning MetaStock v6.  I am
currently working in the Indicator Builder and I want to have two graphs in
one formula.  The first formula is:
Mov(Fml("Binary Wave All"), 12, E) - Mov(Fml("Binary Wave All"), 26, E)

The second line or formula would be a 9 day moving average of the first.
 These two graphs or lines are commonly known as the MACD.  The second graph
is then the following:
Mov(Mov(Fml("Binary Wave All"), 12, E) - Mov(Fml("Binary Wave All"), 26, E),
9, E)

After I am finished with the Indicator Builder, I want to plot both lines
simply by clicking and dragging one time in the Indicator Quicklist.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Daniel L. Martinez