Trndline breakout automatic detection

Jim,

The examples are covering exclusively the Access implementation.

Then :
" export to a text file in the appropriate format. Import the data
  via the Downloader "

IOW, each time there is a split eg, you end up having to perform
an update in both Access and Metastock databases = there is NO
integration !
Come on, you have hundreds of splits and symbol modifications in
a year. Do you think it's a good solution ?

This discussion is however good at providing Equis guidelines about
what their software is primiraly missing.

I mean, there should be a Downloader function applying
Quote.com-like delisting/symchange/splits files to the specified
directory tree. And not the way it is updating splits currently,
obviously.

As there should be a way to those schedule Downloader operations
(via macros, scripts ?)

It seems we are far from the original topic ;-)

Br. Alain.