Re: YEN

This is for those commodity traders who complain there isn't
much here for them.

I have posted my interest in the YEN in recent posts.  I
feel the YEN is at a point where it is politically
unrealistic to expect a further serious softening.  This
next week may provide a bottom for the YEN.  Rather than
spend a lot of bandwidth here explaining why I feel next
Wednesday will be critical for both the Yen and Japanese
stocks I am preparing a longer post that I will email to
anyone interested in this subject.

I expect to have a 10 contract position in the Yen on
Wednesday which is $12,500 for every point the Yen goes up
or down.

On Thursday I will decide if Hari Kari is necessary.

Bob Doeden
Chicago