Re: Trading Education For Me

Mike:

You are correct about the 1st filter.  On a sample of 160 miscellaneous
stocks, all were rejected.

With the 2nd filter, on a sample of 250 stocks, 75% were rejected.  I need
to examine these results to see where the better finds can be identified.

I looked at 4 stocks with high colA (stochastic) and 4 with low colA, there
did not seem to be much correlation between the chart pattern and the value
of the stochastic.  NOTE: this is a very small sample. Most of these 8
stocks were in an uprend.

I would say that the 2nd filter is more useful.

Lionel