Re: Food for thought . . .

Ken,
     I've always found that sharing helps.  First of all, explaining my
systems makes me understand them better.  Also, It's amazing the number of
times I get a suggestion that really improve the system or come up with a
new wrinkle from answering questions.  Finally, if the "masses" trade the
same way I do, it has to work <G>.

Jim