Bad fill??

Thanks for the suggestion Claud.  I was able to find a table labelled
"Index Symbol Table" in the help file for The Downloader (which I was
previously unaware of).  Unfortunately, it only lists 17 indexes, all of
which are fairly self-explanatory.  I'm still looking for documentation on
the large number of other indices provided by Reuters.  You'd think someone
somewhere would have this info, right?  Any more suggestions?

Thanks,
Chip