Re: Screwed up with a bad fill?

HI guys,
Last week I made a trade selling Dec 97 S Francs at 6851 and
placed a stop to buy at 6869. The market wasn't moving as
expected, so at 9:08 am. I decided to cancel/ replace my stop
by buying at the market. At that time( 9:08 ) prices were
around 6842. I got filled at 6854, at 9:14
Question to whoever has had bad fills: Generally speaking,
is this normal?, I mean, If I'm buying at the market, that
is, get me out at the current price ( around 6842 ).
Instead, my order was filled MORE THAN 6 MINUTES LATER with
a small loss, instead of a small profit or about $ 100.
I called my broker ( LIT ) today; he said some days they're
very busy. To me, that's not an acceptable reason to get
bad fills.
Anyone with a comment about brokers screwing you up?, Bob?
Thanks for any input.

Efrain R Portales
Fort Worth