Re: Screwed up with a bad fill?

Chip,

VERY GOOD QUESTION! I was about to Call Reuters myself about this. I find
it disturbing that their support people didn't have an answer for you,
since Reuters supplies the data they must make up the symbols as well.

I too would appreciate any suggestions. Maybe the suggestion is to try a
different data vendor and dump Reuters, if they aren't going to support
what they sell.

David Radtke

 (Embedded
 image moved   metastock-list @ metastock.com