Re:TRIN

At 04:05 PM 9/6/97 -0300, Nicolas Leupold wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am making research on technical analysis in order to begin trades ASAP.
>
>I have got an engineer background and quite interested in options trading.
>
>As I am a recent started in the field I will appreciate any "do not /do
>this and that" comments on any area concerning TA, trading, etc.
>
>Actually I have got a MS5.0 and looking forward to download data both fast
>and cheaply. Found that provison of data related to options is a bit slowly
>(unnecesary HTML format) and/or expensive. Any ideas or sources?.
>
>Hope I can come with good ideas in short.
>
>Thanks,
>

>Nicolas
>
>Buenos Aires
>Argentina

Nicolas -

   Hello and welcome to the EQUIS MetaStock Cyberspace Users' Group!

   The best advice that I can give you concerning "do not /do this and
that", is to find out what works for you and your situation.  I know that
many do not want to hear what I just said.  As you progress, share what you
are learning and, hopefully, someone will respond with encouragement and
pointers.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/