Hi from a newcomer

Hi,

I am making research on technical analysis in order to begin trades ASAP.

I have got an engineer background and quite interested in options trading.

As I am a recent started in the field I will appreciate any "do not /do
this and that" comments on any area concerning TA, trading, etc.

Actually I have got a MS5.0 and looking forward to download data both fast
and cheaply. Found that provison of data related to options is a bit slowly
(unnecesary HTML format) and/or expensive. Any ideas or sources?.

Hope I can come with good ideas in short.

Thanks,

Nicolas

Buenos Aires
Argentina