Re: TBonds on Friday

Thank you for your rapid response.  I am interested in the OBTR that you
mention in your post.  I have read where several of the "posters" use
this indicator.  I have read Tom Bierovic's brief article.  I have set
the formula in MS, but I fail to see how the results differ from OBV.
I have made a written note to discuss this with Mr. Bierovic at the
upcoming Dow Jones Telerate seminar.  I have had several workshops with
Mr. Bierovic in the past, but not one in which he presented OBTR.  I
would appreciate it very much if you would post your thoughts on this
indicator and how you use it in your analysis.

I have elected to step in front of the jobs report tomorrow morning
and have taken a long position on the T-Bond.  Are you going with it
or against it or flat?

Al Taglavore