RE: McClellan Oscillator

My posting specifically said public information would be available on
Monday, September 10.  That morning everything will be available at
http://www.equis.com.  Upgrade pricing depends upon length of ownership
of version 6.0 and what version you are coming from.  Since sales will
answer these questions by telephone, they will probably answer them via
mailto:sales@xxxxxxxxx as well.

If you send the email, make sure you give them enough information to
find you in the data base.

Equis Support