RE: Comparative Relative Strength

MetaStock can now do all of this and more:

Number 1.  An Expert Advisor attached to the default template used with
"Next Security" or having been attached to each Smart Chart used with
"Next Security" will do this.  Or, you can run an exploration on the
folders that contain your data files and get the list of securities that
fit your alerts.

Number 2.  Version 6.5, available Monday, September 10 contains
variables.  The right click ability exists in version 6.0 already..

Number 3. Chart tips have been added in version 6.5.  Point at any plot
and receive the information pertinent to that plot, e.g. OHLC.

Public information on version 6.5 will be released on Monday, September
10.  However, if you want more information now, call our sales line at
(800) 882-3040 or (801) 265-8886.

Equis Support