Re: MetaStock vs. WOW

Can someone please help me to find a way to set up an exploration for a
list of securities, where I would like to compare their individual
performance with the Dow Jones Industrial Average for a given period (say,
1 year). I would then like to see the individual graphs with the Dow as an
indicator for that period. I tried by setting up a plot of the Dow close as
an indicator and calling this 'CLOSE'.
All I get when I drop this on my chart, is the close of the individual
security, not the Dow. Would appreciate help. Thanks