french option-stocks

<<    Recent posts concerning whether we are (have been) at a Market Top have
 not included that after trading on Wednesday, (Classic) MIRAT went Closed
 (or Short).  Newer modifications of MIRAT, NSF and Combination, are still
 Long.

    Because of its 21.36% Compound Rate of Return (that averages to 210+%
 per year) between 3-22-78 and yesterday (Thursday, 8-28-97), I "listen"
 when MIRAT says that it is time to get out of the Market. >>

Hi, Frank!

   Would you explain what differences you personally see between Classic
MIRAT, New MIRAT, NSF and Combination?  Also, when you see conflicting
signals, as in this case where Classic MIRAT is Closed (Short), but the other
indicators are still Long, how you personally resolve the conflict?

Best,

Rex