Re: DJ IntraDay chart

Hi, All:

I purchased WOW about a month ago, mainly out of curiosity
concerning its RATE indicators (techno-fundamental indicators.)

I was disappointed. Essentially, the RATE indicators take
trading signals when EPS are increasing, and ignore them
when they are declining. Not very exciting.

The overall look and feel of the package was attractive, but
since I already own MetaStock and TradeStation, both of which
I like a lot, I decided to send the software back. (They
grumbled a little bit, but did honor their guarantee.)

I didn't use the software extensively, so that's as much as
I can say.

Cheers,

CAB VINTON
cvinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx