Re: All you know is how to yanky your wankies.

Ah Vitaly!  I see you too have spotted another of the Identifying
Characteristics of the Crackpot.  I've seen a list of them somewhere,
but here are a few of the ones that I remember:

1.  Inevitable comparison of self to Einstein.

2.  Constantly refers to self as "a genius".

3.  Rambling and incoherent non sequiturs posted as arguments.

4.  Inability to accept any criticism.

5.  Fakes posts to provide bogus "third party" support.

6.  Often uses commonly accepted terms, but with own weird
definitions.

To be fair, I haven't seen our own current crackpot use number 6 yet.
Then again, this one may  be limited to physics crackpots.