Re: printing layout

For anyone that is interested, I completed an Excel 5.0 spreadsheet on the
Black/Scholes pricing model.  It is basic, calculates greeks and allow you
to vary inputs over a range and see the effects on charts.  It was an
excellent learning experience and helped me a lot.  It is located at on my
homepage under the hobbies section.

BTW - I just received McMillan's book.  It is a great book !  I remember
someone here saying they thought it was too technical and dry, but I
thought just the opposite.  It is very clear and straight to the point.  It
is a lot less technical/theoretical than Tompkin's book which had two full
chapter on calculating volatility !

Regards,

Charles F. Corbit III
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ccorbit/index.htm