Re: Black & Scholes / Excel 5.0 Spreadsheet

I don't think the subject header is the problem.  All my subjects are
already explicit.  For example "Ascend (ASND) breakout".

Anyway, the subject of my posts to this list is not just stock tips.
It is always how I use MetaStock to choose and time my trades.  I
still mention the fundamentals of the company in my posts, because I
don't think you can rely solely on TA.

I see that as a valid use of this list, and it is those kinds of
messages (for example from Jim) that I find most useful.  These tell
me how to USE MetaStock.  I already know how to right click on the
chart and change settings.  I want to learn how people successfully
make use of indicators, explorer, etc.

I sympathize with everyone with tenuous connections to the Internet
(i.e. slow modems).  Perhaps the best thing for Marianne to do is to
put my name in her killfile so that she never sees my posts.