Unidentified subject!

All,
     A million thanks for everyone who responded to my request for any of
my old messages on MetaStock System Tests and Explorations or Telescan
Prosearches.  Your response was terrific.  I think I've gotten them all
several times over <G>.
     I've got all of my MetaStock database rebuilt, but still need to
construct the trend channels and run the tests on most of the stocks.  I
should be done by this week end.  Yes, I am backing up on my new ZIP drive
as I go <G>.
Jim