Public domain MetaStock Exploration and System Test files

William

Sounds very interesting and very similar to what I am doing. I am using the
same EOD Data/Watchlist approach, and I have real-time prices throughout the
day. Could you tell me more how you handle your watchlist? For instance, how
long do you normally keep stocks on your watchlist, if you have neither traded
nor decided that it is not interesting? How many stocks do you normally allow
on your watchlist? What normally triggers a trade from your watchlist?

Wolf

>> I'm a position trader using end of day data with MetaStock 6.0 (Win95) to
develope a daily watch list.  I typically trade equities that are within a
trading range.  Due to current market conditions, the stocks that now appear
on my list are often technology issues and oil/gas drillers.  My emphasis is
TA for selection and news (or lack of news) for timing. <<