Exportation of data to Excel

ClaudB@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Thanks for a nice job, Tim,
>
> Will let you know how my experimenting goes.
>
> ClaudB

To All interested in the OBTR formula,
In my original note containing the OBTR MetaStock formula
I neglected to mention that the author of the formula
(T. Bierovic) recommends using a 9 period exponential
moving average of the OBTR along with the unsmoothed OBTR.
He looks for crossing points as indicators. If nothing else,
the moving average of the OBTR provides a nice visual cue
for looking at the relative changes in the OBTR itself.

Regards,
Tim