MS E-Mail

Well said, I agree.

A comment on Metastock list.

> ...Logic would say
> that it would focus on the software and how to use it...

This is what logic says, but ... as you noted earlier, we are what we are,
and the list as it is now, is a CLUB of those who own Metastock. There is
quite a bit of chit-chat, emotional exchanges, other nonsense usual for any
kind of people's gatherings. We meet here smart, dumb, rude, friendly ...
members, or a bit of everything in each of us once in a while. So we have to
use 'Delete' button generously handling incoming mail, or leave the list if
annoyed too much. Yet ... every week I find 2-3 postings (never mind that
it's out of 100 -200) which I save in a special folder to "think about", let
alone that after a while on the list many of these 'faceless' fellows are not
this much faceless, and you start to enjoy 'seeing' them again.

		Vitaly