MetaStock version 7

Jim Greening wrote:

> All,
>      I've got most of my MetaStock Database data downloaded from
> Telescan.
> Now I need to set up each chart -GROAN!  I also lost my MetaStock
> System
> Tests and my Telescan Prosearches.  If anyone has a copy of the email
> I've
> sent in the last few months with the tests and searches, I'd
> appreciate it
> if you would send me a copy.  That way I won't have to think and
> rebuild
> from scratch <G>.
>       Thanks!
>
> Jim
Hi Jim,
You've been on the list for quiet a while; remember (hope you read
at least one of them ) my posts about problems I had when I
was running Win95, then I upgraded my OS to Windows NT 4.
PROBLEMS ( PLURAL ) GONE FOREVER ! ( well, no problems so far ).
If you have both OS's, that could be a conflict. Windwos NT 4
does NOT need Win95 for anything.
Now that I'm in a healthy PC environment, I'm focussed on TA, not
on PC problems.
This may not be the only solution, nor the least inexpensive one,
but it's one that worked for me.
Good Luck !.

Efrain R Portales
efrain12@xxxxxxxxxxxx