Re: MetaStock version 7

Charlie

>>1.)  In WOW I was able ... In MS, it seems that I can only look at the
sample custom indicators ...<<
You drag an indicator into the chart and can then modify all its properties by
double clicking it. Is this what you had in mind?

>>2.)  After I make modifications to a chart and I push one of the navigator
buttons to cycle through the next issue, it use the default smart chart from
the original creation of that issue rather than the chart indicators I just
added.  It would be nice to be able to modify a chart and see the
modifications when cycling through other issues.<<
That's something that confuses me too :) and a I am curious to see what other
list members come up with. I was under the impression that MS applies a
chart's current settings to any new chart you get up by "cycling". Isn't the
case, though.

Wolf