OBTR MetaStock Formula

I am a bank president responsible for investments.

I have the 4.0 version of MS that I purchased in Tucson, Az. several years
ago. I previously read of a means of exporting MS data to Excel in Stocks and
Comodities Magazine, but I have mislaid the article.  Can you provide me with
the with the solution?

As an aside, in thirty years of following the financial markets, nothing has
given me a better understanding than my work with Metastock.  I currently
invest more than $20MM in the bond market for my bank, and very successfully
due to what I have learned through developing systems with MS. Thank you for
your help!

Brian Carter
Miami, Florida