Downloading data

Thank you all, for info.

My problem was that I had more than one copy of a stock in different
folders. Apparently one can have as many folders as one wants, but only one
copy of any stock, for the ascii file that metastock is trying to convert.
It seems to be an unnecessary restriction, but things are downloading ok.

Now all I have to do is understand all the argot, or even some of it. But,
philosophically speaking, is it possible to predict the market using maths?
I suppose I believe it is, otherwise why buy MetaStock?

Lloyd Nicholas