Re: downloading data

Dear Mr. Estes,

	Do you really want to teach us a thing or two about Gann/Fibonacci?
I am certain you would find many on this list who want to learn (me
including). If you see how to do it, your contribution will be very much
appreciated. If not, I don't know how possibly we could change your low
opinion of this list.
	Hope we can get constructive on this Gann/Fibonacci business.

				Yours,
					Vitaly Larichev