ASND buy point near?

  • To: BetterData@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Metastock?
  • From: "Harry J. Kobetitsch" <hjk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 05:52:02 -0700 (PDT)

BetterData@xxxxxxx wrote:

> > I use Metastock. Will you be providing data to
> >  Metastock users? I like your prices. I would
> >  give it a try if I could.
> >

> We aren't yet compatible with MetaStock, but we plan to be. May I ask:
> how
> did you hear about us? And what kinds of issues do you follow? What
> are you
> paying now? Thanks.

I saw you on the Internet. I follow stocks, indices (US and foreign),
currencies(spot, futures, options). Right now, DialData charges $21.00
flat fee for stocks
and indices. However, most of the data on indices is junk since I only
get closing
data and no reliable volume data. Stock are OK however. I get charged
extra for
currency futures and options but I am disappointed over the spot pricing
data as
I only get closing data and no volume. There has to be a better
alternative to DialData.
If there is not then your company has a great opportunity to make
American
capitalism work by providing stiff competition. I guess the main reason
that most
of these data providers get away with robbery is because users do not
have much
choice but to get robbed. I'll be waiting for your product. Thanks!