Re: ASND buy point near?

Bob,
     I don't try to forecast the market.  I've never been smart enough to
do that <G>.  I usually just stay fully invested.  I keep mental targets
and stops on each of my stocks and adjust them weekly.  Any time a stock
close violates my stop, I cover the  position the next trading day.  Any
time a target is hit, I'll either cover or sell covered calls.
     I do however, look at several market indices before I replace a
position.  From that look, I'll determine if the current prevailing trend
is up or down and what size capitalization stock I want to go with.  I
always try to trade in the direction of the prevailing trend.  I've been in
long positions for the last couple of years, but will open short positions
when the trend changes.  I was mostly in large caps the last two years, but
started moving to small caps a couple of months ago.
     To make it short, I don't predict.  I just try to follow the trend.
If I'm all long and the market reverse, I'll wait until I'm stopped out and
will slowly reverse to a short position.  I know I won't get in at the
bottom and out at the top, or vice versa, but I do hope to catch most of
the trend.  The only time I'll stay out is if I'm not sure of the trend
direction.
     Hope that made sense <G>.

Jim