Gann

Robert,

I am glad that MetaStock doesn't do Fundamentals.  It's a fine TA
package and it should remain that way.

The thing about TA data is that it's pretty much the same the world
over and therefore MetaStock can handle data from about any exchange.

When one gets to Fundamentals the story changes; data from each country
is subtly different and I would hate to try to stick FA data into the
application.  Equis do a fair job of running an international TA
package; how are they going to cope with having a FA package that can
handle the data from the US, Canada, United Kingdom and India?

I suggest that they don't.  If you want some FA data for your market
then I suggest you get some FA data and a FA tool for that particular
market.  This is what I do for the UK and I would be most unhappy if
Equis considered this option.

Malc

Malcolm Smith, Dragon Drop Limited
 http://www3.mistral.co.uk/dragondrop/financial.htm