RE: Reading MS 5.xx data files in Visual Basic

I fully agree with you Joel.

Metastock would add great value to their software should they add the
possibility to group stocks the way AIQ does so we could make analysis at
group and industry level.

Also, should they add the possibility to capture fundamental data from data
supplier like Quote Plus and give their client the possibility to scan
stock on fundamentals then Metastock would be real leader in TA analysis.

In the context of fast technological advance, the strategy for a company to
stay in the game is to cannibalise its actual product.  This means to
develop new product that kills previous one.  This is the best way to keep
competition in the dust.

I hope for Metastock than they understand that because some other companies
do.

Robert Duplain                              Email:
    rduplain@xxxxxxxxxxxx