Re: Gann

I've been watching some of this Murrey math nonsense in stoic silence, and I think I've had enough.  This guy is using the group to plug himself.  It's safe to assume he can't make a living trading his so-called system, or he wouldn't be to shameless and so persistent in his plugs.  Ignore this bozo, and he will go away.  This isn't a forum for bickering.

Here are a couple to consider:

JABIL--strong fundamentals; it's recently broken out of a recent range, and is reacting.  Looking at the Pitchfork with med. line on 5/7, pt. 2 on 5/15, and 3 on 5/29, you see support sustained at the median line, which indicates further moves up. Warning:  13-day MFI diverges, but has not broken its uptrend line, nor has 13-day RSI.

VEECO--It has recently reacted, is still in its long term up trend, but has dipped into the lower half of the Raff Regression Channel drawn from 11/6 to 4/21 and extrapolated through the present.  RSI is approaching oversold levels.  Looking at a weekly chart, the news is better.  Support established at the lower RRC, price has bounced off the 13-week exp. MA.  0 debt/equity, 8.4% profit margin (which makes this one not a long-term hold, unless things get better), 17.4% Annual eps increase vs. year ago, recent qtr., est. next 5 years 23.8%.

I'm keeping a close watch on my JABIL; it has had some recent high-ish short interest.