Add to Metastock List

Jim

I believe there is a slight flaw in your answer to Waheeb's question.

HHV includes today, so HHV(MOV(C,3,S),3) gives the highest value of the
3-period simple moving average of the Close within the last 3 days, today
(the 22nd), yesterday (the 21st), and the period before yesterday (the
18th of July).

The REF function is exclusive of today, so REF(MOV(C,3,S),-3) would, on
the 22nd, produce the value of the 3-period simple moving average of the
Close as it was on the 17th.

Robert M