Wm. Donoghue

The Zip refers to a popular compression/decompression set of programs

1.  You need pkunzip.exe and pkzip.exe:  the first unzips your files, the
second zips them up
2.  download these from shareware.com
3.  you may need some help installing winzip as the process asks a number
of questions that need to be answered corectly ifyouwant toget the most out
of winzip.
4. winzip is a great program

Lionel