Re: I think I found

Wolf,

I don't know if this will work with your Epson printers, but it does with
my Canon.
I discovered some time back that I can successfully print most of the
info that I need    (test formulas, opt. variables, and stops), but NOT
the entry/exit commissions...and maybe not the margin and int. rates...by
choosing "print" from the Names and Formulas page. The info prints out in
a somewhat different format than it did when choosing "print" from Ver.
5.11's  "System" page of the "System Report", but beggars can't be
choosey...although technically we shouldn't be considered beggars since
we paid reasonably good money for MS.   I realize you may have already
tried this, but if not, give it a shot.

Ken