From: Guy Gordon <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ASND, APM, and HWP trades
Date: Thursday, July 17, 1997 3:54 PM

I lightened up a lot this morning, anticipating a pullback.
I sold all my ASND, APM, and HWP.

I just thought I'd post that, since I posted when I bought them.

These are great companies, and I intend to buy them back
(just at a lower price).  If you are investing in them (rather than
trading) you're doing fine to hold them.

I'm still holding my QNTM, but looking for the top.