RE: Printing

Some time ago I newgrouped alt.tecchnical.analysis.metastock (or
something very similar, can't recall exactly) but I failed to post the
required proposal on alt.config so it is probably not carried by many
servers. Perhaps this could be resurrected iff there is sufficient
interest? Trying to add a new group to the misc.invest.* hierarchy is not
a good idea. NB: the signal to noise ratio in a newsgroup will be very
low due to all the spam. News filters on stun. (It is possible to create
a moderated alt.* newsgroup, any takers?)

Cheers,

Jim