Re: I think I found

Ken,

>> After reading about some of the bugs/problems...    My CANON printer prints
everything within MS just fine and dandy...with the exception of one lousy
page...the "System" page of the "System Report".  And yes, I have the latest
driver.  The REAL
problem :  MS says it's Canon's fault.  Canon says it's MS's fault.  Nobody
but nobody wants to take responsibility.   Does this sound familiar??? <<

Sounds sort of familiar. I have the same problem with both my Epson printers
(laser and colour). So it must either be a Metastock or a Windows problem.

Wolf