ADBE

Efrain R Portales wrote:

Hi Efrain!

> The date format shown on the first column is of this type :
> 750214
> A1           B1           C1                D1
> 02            14            75                  ?
>
> Now, the big question : HOW DO I GET IN CELL  D1 THE DATE IN
> mm/dd/yy format ? (which, in this case, should be 2/14/75 ).
>
> I'm good working with Excel 7, just NOT good enough !          :- )

Why don't you create an automatic excel macro for doing all the work ???

What you wanna do, is put the slashes... betwee 75, 02 and 14 .... so
start the macro, push the edit key which is F2 and the use the righ
cursor, put the slashes, when finish, push Enter, push the down cursor
and this is the end of the macro... Asign the macro to a key
combination, and the only you will have to do is redo the macro 100
times...

Wish this works for you!

Best wishes from Barcelona