murreymath and defensa persona

Dear Sirs

I am sending again this message because before you have answered it I have a new observation to send to you about the same problem of converting files that continues to exist: I saw in the manual (pg. 72 at its end), that MetaStock does not reconize the formats of Excel 5.0 and 7.0. Then I converted my file from Excel 8 to excel 4.0 and tried to convert it using the downloader with the option Excel==>MetaStock. It seemed to be working when, after asking for the Ticker name (wich was in each line of the firs colum) the program crashed. Part of the detais of the crash are: "This program executed an illegal operation and shall be finished. Details: DLWIN caused a fail of invalid page at the module Kernel32.dll in 0137:BFF78040

I am really disappointed with Equis and MetaStock, since up to now it is not running in my machine. I hope the next step shall not be hearing from Equis that it must be my machine's fault. By the way there are no conflicts of configuration in it.