From: Guy Gordon <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Channel trade: RSYS
Date: Monday, July 14, 1997 2:00 AM

Radisys Corp (RSYS) just bounced off the bottom of its three month
channel.

The channel is defined by the lows of 3/24, 4/29, and 7/10, and the
highs of 3/27 and 5/8.

To quote the company's PR "RadiSys Corp. (NASDAQ:RSYS) is the leading
independent supplier of embedded computer technologies used by OEMs in
manufacturing automation, telecommunications, medical equipment,
transportation, test and measurement and retail/office automation
applications."

Current PE is 23.  IBD gives 99 EPS Rank, 33 RS Rank, "B"
Accumulation, 87% Ann earnings growth, and 16% Management ownership.

I'm looking to buy Monday.   Any other opinions out there?