Unidentified subject!

I got this e-mail today but unfortunately I have purchase IRL but maybe someone else may be interested.
-----Original Message----- From: Stock Tracker - Don Johnson [SMTP:tracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 1997 2:20 PM To: John Sellers Subject: Re: Indexing of groups of Stocks
It's been some time since I promised a new version of the Stock Tracker,many problems where encountered. Should you still be interested in trying the program go to the Stock Tracker home page at http://stock-tracker/sos-connect.com and download the trial version of the program. Unzip the file called T2LOADER.ZIP and print the manual, this will provide installation instructions.
The web site could not be found!