RE: New Index Options

I am not sure if this is what you are refering to but my wife & I spoke with a
finacial planner and he mentioned an S&P security were your principle was
gurranteed. Your gains were marked from where you buy the certificates. If the
S&P falls %50. you loose nothing. If it goes up %5 you have a %5 gain.

Harley

On Wed, 2 Jul 1997 20:50:09 -0400 (EDT),
Tjgarrison@xxxxxxx wrote...
>Hi folks,
>
>I read recently about two new index options, one for the DJIA and the other
>for the S&P 500 index but at about 1/10th the size of the current option.
> Does anyone know when these new options will be available?  I have poked
>around the internet a bit and can't find the answer.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Terry

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx