Re: New Index Options

The CBOT announced they will start trading the DOW contracts.  Which
ones and how many I don't know.  They will trade the option and the
future.  The CBOE will also trade the DOW, It will be option and index
based.

Trading is scheduled in the fall at the CBOT.  The contract size at the
CBOT for Bonds and Grains have always been small compared to the S&P and
the Euro.  I expect it will be for the Dow contract as well.

Dave