Custom Indicator Build

Hi All, I'm very poor at building custom indicators (even the most simple)
and asking for help.
I'm sure it's nothing for most of you to figure and do, but I'm horrible at
this kind of thing.

Would like to plot a 25-day Rate of Change with a 10-day simple moving
average of the 25-day Rate of Change itself - both in one plot (1 inner
window).  Thanks, do appreciate it - Richard

P.S. This is one of Larry Williams custom indicators (25 day rate of change
with 10 day momentum of 25 day rate of change overlaying it) from his Money
Tree course.
I like very much intermediate and long-term indicators.