RE: Custom Indicator Build

Go to the indicator list and select "price ROC". Grap it with a little hand and
move it to the title bar of the security. Then let go of the mouse button. This
will create a new window with the rate of change. Then select the number of
days you want when the dialogue box comes up. 25 in your case. Then go up to
the indicator list and fid the moving average. Now pull this down until the
rate of change turns magenta. You do this buy placing the pointer of the mouse
on top of the rate of change indicator. Then let go of the mouse when it turns
magenta. A dialogue box will come up and then select 10 in your case. then
press OK.

I hope this helps.

Harley
On Fri, 04 Jul 1997 01:11:07 -0700,
RRodgers wrote...
>Hi All, I'm very poor at building custom indicators (even the most simple)
>and asking for help.
>I'm sure it's nothing for most of you to figure and do, but I'm horrible at
>this kind of thing.
>
>Would like to plot a 25-day Rate of Change with a 10-day simple moving
>average of the 25-day Rate of Change itself - both in one plot (1 inner
>window).  Thanks, do appreciate it - Richard
>
>P.S. This is one of Larry Williams custom indicators (25 day rate of change
>with 10 day momentum of 25 day rate of change overlaying it) from his Money
>Tree course.
>I like very much intermediate and long-term indicators.

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx