Re: IRL Additional Remarks

<<  A friend of mine uses Primate data a company in Southern California which
downloads in a selected format by the customer and one of those is the
Metastock data format. This is a daily data provider that does not cause
duplication of data. I believe they are on the internet if you wish to pursue
further information. My friend has used this service for more than one year
and is happy with it. I believe it costs about $5 more a month than Quotes
Plus. >>

John,
     I purchased the IRL to use it as it was intended to be used.  I use
Quote Monkey (Primate) but the IRL cannot be used with Quote Monkey.  After
spinning my wheels for days, the conclusion I came to is that Quote Monkey
cannot read MetaStock 6.0 data.  You can however use MetaStock 5.0 with Quote
Monkey.  If your friend is using MetaStock 6.0 and has no problems in using
the IRL, I would certainly be interested in how he does it.