DBC Satelitte box

Gary,
I have MetaStock 6 and I probably will get the Investor's Reference LIbrary
(IRL).  I need to know the following information if I use your service.

I am going to place all of the stocks the IRL CD-ROM has on my hard drive.
 It has a 5 year history.  I don't have room for duplication.  This means I
am not going to use your CD-ROM database for stocks.  I also have an 8 month
old MetaStock 6 CD-ROM, and access to AOL index data which I can download in
ASCII format.    I will use these 2 for indexes such as DOW and S&P 500
history for past 5 years.

1.  What is the exact procedure for getting daily updates from Quotes-Plus
through the Internet?  Do I download an ASCII file from an FTP site?  How do
I incorporate your data into my MetaStock database?

2.  If I only maintain a MetaStock database (from IRL), will I have any
trouble with stock splits, and ticker name changes if I use Quotes-Plus?

Daniel.